Mindful Waking
This is a short review of the particular topic from the book titled "Mindful living in Bhutan" by Khenpo Phuntshok Tashi. The topic of 'mindful waking' is of great interest to me as it was talking about meditation. For the last couple of days, I have been trying to meditate few minutes per day. It was a quite difficult experience and I have been beseeching the new experiences. I knew this will be the new venture so I reflected in the daily diaries and committed to practice mindful waking in my life. These days after reading "The 5 Am Club" by Robin Sharma, I have been waking up early at 7:00 am and hoping to wake up at 6:00 am and then join the 5 Am club in my life. Morning is considered victory hour provided it is used productively when the mind is refreshed and the body rejuvenated. As soon as the alarm goes off, I would wake up rejoicing and thanking God for one more opportunity to practice kindness and compassion. I would swear in front of the altar to ...
Comments
Post a Comment