Legacy turns the past wheel

At the corner, it lays hanging;
Along the print portrait of legends;
Adding beauty to the very room.
Aside inhibitors of the house;
All the visitors go wow each time
Amazed and moved by the painting.

Oh! The painting on the orange wooden plank;
Gives good contrast with white washed wall;
No wonder why everyone could see at instant.













The painting of lotus grown from deep blue Ocean;
Rare flower from where Guru was born and blessed;
The sacred flower everyone sows faith and seizes peace.

I recalled that I learned to paint from mate;
The days when I was a little boy in grade four;
He was a talented and fabulous painting tutor.

Have I strict with him for little more effort
I would be more engross in spirituality
There is no reason I couldn’t be happier

Beyond him I have no painting teacher
Because of him I have something to gives
Behind the wall I have something to hang
Between breached souls I have present to console
Beside her, I can now stand and chat.

Bosom friends and beholders surrounds and chant my name
In ease I lay awake in the blue moon among myriad stars
With heart in hand to thank him, ‘Thank You Mr. Wangzin Dorji’


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth about FIRST LOVE

Do I really deserve?

I am for one person