Missing the moment of joy


The time of togetherness was fun and joy, but it is indeed unbearable to get depart. Everybody wishes to be happy but lend up struggling. This is the norm of the nature, nobody can amend, everybody has to chase it. But the fortunate thing is nobody can stop,  being happy oneself flash-backing the past treasured moment. Back to Ulladulla, NSW, Australia then, the time when i used to work in the berry farm with three other friends and fALLEN IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THEM. this poem is dedicated to them and it narrates everything happened and take back to that time.


No words that i write can ever describe 

How much it meant when i say i miss you.

As the time pass by....

Loneliness grows in me....

As the day closes without seeing you...

Heart cries for your warmth...

As the gentle southern breeze gust through trees

I yearn for your soft whispering.

As the Dumaresq creek descends down,,

I misses the time with you in clyde river

When i walk through the woodland

I await for your choros from berry trees...

When the time come for meals...

I look for your helping hand...

As the street light clear the dark,,

I look forward to have more camp fire...

As the schedule une bus halt at the stop...

I remember the last shake and hug.......

When the busy road passes my house

I peep for your timid wave from the blueish car...

As i rest on the cozy bed gazing up..

The ceiling is full with ur silhouette ,,,

As i recollect those days,,,

I get in to the mountain top.....

And when i realized it is all gone..

Poor tear roll upon the icy nose.......


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truth about FIRST LOVE

Do I really deserve?

I am for one person